No matter what type of emergency your facility is experiencing, Ideal offers a wide range of equipment to help get you back up and running. Dispatched from our three strategic Bay Area locations, this equipment can be in your hands in 90 minutes or less, so your crew can start resolving the issue as soon as possible.
HEPA Air Filtration Solutions
Building emergencies can put you at risk for airborne contaminants. HEPA air filtration equipment cleans the air by removing these contaminants and isolating workspaces through positive and negative airflow control.
Dehumidification and Drying
Areas affected by flooding and other water damage are susceptible to microbial growth that can cause serious health issues. Our dehumidification equipment can dry all kinds of materials quickly and efficiently.
Control and protect your workspace during an emergency and renovation with STARC Systems®. This modular containment system provides sound attenuation up to 50% and eliminates dust and debris.
With two strategic locations, we can get our equipment to you in 90 minutes or less
Our technicians will train you and your staff to operate the equipment safely and efficiently
Our equipment goes through an 8 step cleaning and disinfecting procedure after each deployment
The Best Tools
With over 48 years of experience responding to disasters and emergencies, we select only the best tools to get the job done.
Equipment available for rent:
Predator Portable Air Filtration Device
• Variable speed airflow, with maximum rated airflow as high as 900cfm
• Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
• Upright design includes a built-in transport dolly, non-marking rear wheels and front 360° swivel casters
• Can operate in tight spaces where horizontal operation is needed
• Power consumption of less than 3.5 amps @ 120VAC allows for daisy chaining multiple units per 15A circuit
• Easy-operating hinged door is secured by a rotating latch
• The PRED1200 has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
Phoenix 250 Max Dehumidifier
• Improved water removal. 145 pints/day AHAM (80ºF, 60%) 31 gals/day maximum
• Improved grain depression. The driest air from an LGR
• Multiple air filter options. Standard 65% MERV-11, or 57% MERV-8
• Multiple ducting options 12” intake, 10” layflat supply
• Less than 8.2 amps. Removes the most pints of water per kilowatt-hour
• Stainless steel cabinet
• Internal pump with 30 feet of hose
• Five-year warranty on the sealed refrigeration system
HEPACART Classic 55
- Structure: It’s the best in class with a heavy-duty, fully-boxed aluminum base and wheel assemblies rated for 900 lbs. All four casters are rated for 900 lbs. Each with swivel locks on one end.
- Filtration: This unit is a lab-tested design and has individually tested units, and comes with certified testing results and documentation. This unit features a medical-grade HEPA filter (99.99+% at .03 microns), MERV 18 plus rating, and a 750 CFM fan.
- Electrical and Lighting: Three-way electrical switch wired for 120 v. allows power to be safely controlled inside and outside the cart for best IC practices. Includes a 25 ft. retractable extension cord, four convenience outlets, HALO LED enclosure lighting, in-use light, and LED shelf light.
- Premium Door Package: The unit comes with a lock and key set, window, and work order/permit slip holder.
- Enclosure: This unit is adjustable, fabricated using a durable, healthcare approved, antimicrobial, anti-static, fire-resistant, and easy-to-clean material available in white and translucent. Each enclosure has two pass-through slips and a clear zipping closed-top. Classic models have the slide-out/offset top-frame to work around wall obstacles.
H2KM Negative Air Machine
• One-horsepower, two-speed motor delivers airflow of 2,000 on High and 1,300 on Low (cfm)
• At only 26 inches wide, the H2KM and H2KMA fit easily through standard doorways
• Four heavy-duty 4” casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivel) provide mobility and maneuverability
• Standard filters include: 1 ea. polypad prefilter, 1 ea. pleated prefilter and 1 ea. 99.97% HEPA filter. Optional 12” HEPA and high-capacity carbon filters are available
• H2KM is equipped with a visual “change filter” indicator lamp
• H2KMA is equipped with a differential pressure gauge and an audible “change filter” alarm
• The H2KM and H2KMA have been independently tested and certified in
accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
STARC Systems RealWall Barrier
• ICRA IV Compliant – Exceeds ICRA class IV requirements when installed properly
• Quick Installation – 100′ of wall can be set up in one hour, saving time and money
• Easy to Disinfect – Panels don’t trap dust or debris and can be easily wiped down
• Fire Resistant – Tested and listed as meeting ASTM E-84 Class A performance
• Sound Attenuating – The rigid foam core reduces noise up to 50%
• Great Looking – Clean white panels blend into the look and feel of your facility